Saturday, June 11, 2011

The school in my perspective

http://www.rbusd.org/
Now I will talk about the school.I understand all the budget cuts they have to cut different programs they are cutting the wrong programs.It is very pathetic that the teacher have to make baskets and raffle them the pta has to many fund raisers already so that's not an option.Okay technology that's a program that they have been trying to get "rid of" for years I am inferring because just recently they upgraded from windows 2000 to 2007 which still kinda sucks but Microsoft Office 2007 is still good.At least they haven't cut art that is the best program.They should cut the live well pe program.They teacher already teach pe but now we teacher taught pe and live well.All the school programs are sketchy.
This is my perspective.
-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment